Missed out on the drama between Xana Dalisay, promoted by a lone Trinidad and Tobagan fan, and the controversial addition to Tekken 7, Josie Rizal? Here’s a list as to why Xana Dalisay is practically an eyesore to Tekken communities.
1. She wasn’t even created by Bandai Namco.
Her creator is a DeviantArt user, and Bandai Namco had other ideas.
2. Her introduction was a very unwanted one– sentence-case spam by a lone Trinidad and Tobagan wrestling fan with multiple accounts.
This involved massive spam and uploads in Tekken communities, wikis, Twitter and message boards. When accosted, argues with nonsense replies, or if totally angered, posts pictures and videos of his no. 1 wrestler, Randy Orton. And massive pictures of penises. How can we forget that?
3. Her presence reportedly made Bandai Namco project manager Katsuhiro Harada VERY angry.
And we’re glad he has an adviser and interpreter around. Harada tweeted on several occasions how he blocked people who are not community representatives and are multiple account trolls. And the common denominator? Just about every person Harada blocked are all speaking about Xana Dalisay, and in less than respectful manner.
4. Xana Dalisay isn’t interesting at all.
Neither is her design. Her storyline isn’t that great. She doesn’t look Filipino either! And almost everyone asked about who she is would just shrug.
5. Xana’s fanboy is not even Filipino.
According to investigations, only one person is behind all the Xana Dalisay spam. Technical details gathered indicate the person originates from Trinidad and Tobago, a country just off the coast of northeastern Venezuela and south of Grenada in the Lesser Antilles.
6. Even Xana Dalisay’s own creator disowned / retired her.
7. Xana Dalisay’s fanboy from Trinidad and Tobago likes to threaten people who don’t agree with him.
However, we can safely say they are all empty and idle threats. After all, what can a lone boy from the Caribbean do apart from talk and type?
8. EVERYBODY HATES XANA DALISAY.
Just ask a Tekken fan who has been exposed to the spam.
That name sure looks familiar. Also that Toilethead101 is an admin of Tekken Wikia. And apparently the spammer from Trinidad and Tobago used the name in revenge, hoping to destroy reputation.
And there you have it. In the end, Xana Dalisay is just a waste of time. Josie Rizal is already out there and fighting while Dalisay? Who cares about Xana Dalisay anymore? Nobody cares.